Join us to help build a new way for product teams around the world to create applications together.
We are seeking a Product-Focused Full-Stack Engineer to help us build the future of how applications are created. The problems we tackle are some of the most challenging and exciting in the industry, from writing a Node.js based CLI which imports a customers code component repo in minutes, to hot live reloading code changes directly into design tools like Figma and Sketch!
Your job will be to help the team solve these challenges and contribute to the future vision for our platform. You will work with a small team of passionate problem solvers who are dedicated to creating world-class application design and development tooling.
- Work closely with the rest of the product team to architect, implement, and rollout new features
- Enhance the Interplay CLI to seamlessly integrate with customers code repo, regardless of their setup or code framework.
- Working with customers to integrate world leading design systems and drive our product requirements as we streamline their delivery processes
- Building key integrations to improve the customer workflow - such as CI tools, GitHub Actions and BitBucket pipelines
- Providing remote hot reloading of code changes for live design-engineer collaboration
- Ensure high security standards and best practices
- Strong CS fundamentals and experience with web technologies (HTML/JS/CSS)
- Strong experience with React and Redux.
- Passion for designer and developer productivity and design systems
- Proficiency with best practices on the front-end, test-driven development, and security considerations
- Evidence of enjoying sharing knowledge, tips, and tricks, and helping other developers
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Experience developing large scale applications with NodeJS and React
- Experience with open-source projects, having contributed to or owned one
- Experience with other modern frameworks, such as Vue or Web Components
- Experience developing for serverless architecture and cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud or AWS
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Interplay is an early-stage software company building a new class of product design and development tool which empowers everyone to contribute in the application creation process. We are a small but talented team of creators with the backing of some incredible VCs and advisors from world leading SaaS companies.
We aim to tear down the walls that divide product teams because we believe the best way to build digital products is together. We welcome creative, talented people from all backgrounds, and across the world to join our fully remote team.
If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of how apps are created, welcome to Interplay.