Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions. We’re Interplay Platform Ltd of Ballyhoura, Buttevant, Co. Cork, Ireland (Interplay) and this is our Terms of Service which binds you, the User, for when you use any of our Services. Interplay is a wholly Irish registered company.
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions as they are legally binding.
Access to the Services
- These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Term and Conditions") apply between you, the User of this website, and Interplay Platform Ltd, the owner and operator of this website and our Services.
- "Our Services" include our websites at Interplayapp.com and Interplay.io and any other websites that we may later own or operate ("Websites"), our web, mobile and desktop applications ("Apps"), our plugins for third-party tools ("Plugins"), application program interfaces ("APIs"), our online prototyping workspace ("Builder") and other products and services we may own and operate.
- It is deemed that you agree to comply and be bound by these Terms upon your first use of our Services.
- If you do not agree with these Terms, you should stop using our Services immediately.
- You must be over the age of sixteen (16) years of age to use our Services. By continuing to use our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- In addition, Interplay informs the Users that these Terms can be modified or amended at any time and as our Services change over time. Interplay will provide its registered Users with reasonable notice of these changes. By continuing use of our Services, the User expresses their agreement to be bound by the updated Terms and Conditions.
- When you create an account to use our Services ("Account"), you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Only one Account per User is permitted.
- You may cancel your Account at any time by informing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we remove your Account you must cease using our Services immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your Account with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms.
- By creating an Account, the User gives explicit consent to being placed on a register and to receive information pertaining to Interplay products and services
Billing and Fee Changes
Some of our Services, or parts of our Services, are only available on payment of a regular Subscription for your Account. Users will be billed for use of our Services on a recurring subscription basis. Subscribers may cancel their subscription by contacting Interplay at email@example.com.
Interplay may from time to time modify the fees charged for our Services at our discretion. Interplay will provide Users with reasonable notice of any such changes. The new fee schedule will become effective at the time of the change. It is deemed that you accept the new fees if you continue use our Service after the change in subscription fee.
- Interplay is committed to protecting your information and endeavours to take all necessary steps in safeguarding your data.
- Our third-party processors confirm they are compliant with GDPR and Privacy Shield requirements.
Content Creation and Sharing
Our Services enable Users to import or add their own and third party content ("Content"), and store and share this Content.
Users are responsible for any content that they add to our Services or link to from our Services, and must check any such content is in compliance with these Terms.
Interplay reserves the right to remove any content from our Services that it deems does not comply with these Terms.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- The User consents to inclusion of your name, your company and logo in the client list that may be published as part of Interplay marketing and promotions efforts.
- Confidential information includes all information, visual, orally or in writing, disclosed by Interplay to the User, that is marked confidential or that is reasonably understood to be confidential given the nature and circumstance in which the information is provided. Confidential information includes but not limited to business processes, services, content, marketing and promotional, technology and technical information, product plans, designs, source code. The user is trusted to take reasonable care to protect these information and not use it for any purpose outside the scope of these terms and conditions and not disclose it to any third party.
- If required or compelled by law, the User must notify Interplay within 14 days of such notice.
- You may not:
- Use our Services in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to our Services or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Attempt to decompile or duplicate the Service;
- Resell the Service or rebrand it as a separate service;
- Use our Services in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation government order;
- Use of Services in making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
Interplay reserves the right to cancel User access to our Services at our discretion.
Disclaimers and limited liability
- Any online facilities, tools, services, third party code or information that Interplay makes available through our Services, or links to through from our Services are provided on an “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty, express or implied, that our Services will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- While Interplay uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Services are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computer systems.
- Interplay accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of our Services.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) our Services. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of our Services unless it is expressly agreed otherwise.
- Interplay can not be held liable for any losses arising out of events beyond our control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Interplay accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business loss, such as loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You will indemnify Interplay and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including without limitations, reasonable legal and accounting costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of our Services;
- Your use of third party code or content through our Services;
- Your violation of these terms.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our right under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected
- These Terms may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised Terms will apply to our Services from the date of publication. Users should check these Terms regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (of part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Interplay is a wholly Irish company and is governed by Irish laws.
- Any notice you provide us must be in writing and sent by mail to our address as listed at the start of this document.